OK so I'm driving to Texas with three of my kids... it seemed like a good idea at the time. We were talking about the upcoming race season and I, in all my wisdom, said "...well why don't I just drive down South and let the kids ride?"
Well a ten hour trip to snow-free land has turned into a full-out 40 hour exodus! LOL
I made a list yesterday... yes me and my lists... let's not start... and it was two full sticky notes long! Why havn't I already done some of this stuff???
Let's focus on the things I HAVE done..
- had a letter notorized from Cam so I can take his kids out of the country
- passports for all
- sent my route to AMA so they can make me a little map book thinger
- got everyone fitted and ordered all the new gear and helmets
- booked the motorhome in for an oil change, new tires and a wheel alignment
- signed up for a Flying J member card (my Dad made me... said it would come in handy...)
- got a complete book of every campground in seven states... just in case
So that's a pretty good start right???
Next I have to find a scrapbook store that has RV parking..............